Providing counseling for individuals, couples and adoloescents. experiencing dramatic or traumatic life transitions.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Support counseling for relationship issues (romantic, family, peer)
- Counseling either spouse and/or adult children of Late Divorce* ("Gray Divorce*") *after age 50 or after 20+ years of marriage
- Grief and Tragedy Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Work and Career Issues
- Support through Change of Circumstance: Relocation, Job Loss, Financial Instability
- Conflict Resolution
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Meditation and Mindfulness
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. I offer a highly a personalized and collaborative solution-focused and strength-based approach, recognizing my Client's individual needs in their effort to attain personal power and growth. Our sensitive exploration allows Clients to evolve from uncertainty, to realization, to choice, until a new, happier and more confident chapter of your life begins.